Resources from ESMO Advanced Courses are exclusively for participants and ESMO Members according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on Cancer Vaccines and Cellular Immunotherapy 2022
- Start date
- 29 Apr 2022
- End date
- 30 Apr 2022
- Virtual, CEST Time
- To acquire insights in the preclinical and clinical development of vaccines and cellular immunotherapeutic approaches against cancer
- To learn about advances and ongoing research in optimal combinations of immunotherapeutic approaches involving vaccines and cell effectors, along with prognostic and predictive biomarkers
- To obtain in-depth understanding of perspectives, bottlenecks and unmet needs in the evolving field of cancer vaccines and cellular immunotherapies
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 7 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Andrew Furness, United Kingdom
- Pedro Romero, Switzerland