Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Advanced Courses are open to ESMO Members and course attendees, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on Applying Latest Advances in Clinic for GI Cancers 2022
- Start date
- 23 Jun 2022
- End date
- 24 Jun 2022
- Virtual, GMT +8
- To understand early onset colorectal cancer
- To learn about the differences between long course vs short course approaches for rectal cancers.
- To learn about making treatment choices in advanced HCC
- To learn about the latest in immunotherapy and anti-HER2 therapies in upper GI cancers
- To understand the current and novel therapies for advanced BTC
- To understand treatment approaches for oligometastatic oesophageal cancer
- To learn about the data for neoadjuvant, adjuvant and peri-op treatment of resectable pancreas cancer
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Su Pin Choo, Singapore
- Hanneke van Laarhoven, Netherlands