The abstract submission for ESMO TAT 2023 is now closed
View the abstracts in the online programme
Date and time
9 January 2023, 21:00 CET (Central European Time)
Abstract submission categories
- Antibody-based therapies
- Cell therapies
- DNA damage repair
- Kinase-targeting agents and cell signalling modulators
- Molecular profiling applications
Outcome notifications are expected to be made available to first authors by end-January 2023.
Presentation and publication of abstracts accepted for ESMO TAT 2023
The ESMO TAT 2023 Scientific Committee will select abstracts for presentation during the Congress based on the following possibilities:
- Proffered Paper – Oral presentations by authors presenting original data of superior quality, followed by expert discussion and perspectives.
- Mini Oral – Short oral presentations by authors presenting data of good quality, followed by expert discussion and perspectives.
- Poster – Display sessions for review, discussion and questions. Presenting authors must be available for Q&A for one hour to represent their work.
All accepted abstracts will be published online only in the ESMO TAT 2023 Abstract Book, a supplement to the ESMO journal, ESMO OPEN.
Detailed instructions for the preparation of visual presentations and posters will be made available on the ESMO website in February 2023 along with scheduling notices.
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
Details regarding the publication of accepted abstracts are available here.
Merit Travel Grants
A limited number of Merit Travel Grants to ESMO TAT 2023 are available, upon application, to first authors (= presenters) who submit abstracts considered to be deserving of recognition. Candidates must be ESMO Members under the age of 40. Selection will be made by the ESMO TAT 2023 Scientific Committee on a competitive basis from among the accepted abstracts.