Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Ovarian Cancer 2022: Lisbon
- Start date
- 23 Sep 2022
- End date
- 24 Sep 2022
- Lisbon, Portugal
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of early and late stage ovarian cancer
- To understand the importance of biology and pathology of common and rare ovarian tumours
- To understand the options for treatment of recurrent disease and how treatment-decisions are made
- To understand the novel therapeutic agents being developed to treat ovarian cancer and how knowledge of genomics and molecular pathways guides drug development
- To learn about the management of patients with symptoms of the disease and the side-effects of treatment
The programme of this event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Susana Banerjee, United Kingdom
- Isabelle Ray-Coquard, France