Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Molecular Cancer Biology for Practising Oncologists and Cancer Treatment De-escalation 2022: Lugano
- Start date
- 18 May 2022
- End date
- 19 May 2022
- Lugano, Switzerland
- To receive an overview on novel molecular analysis techniques
- To investigate the development of precision medicine in several tumour types
- To learn about state-of-the-art evidence-based de-escalation strategies
- To explore applications to various tumour types
The programme of this event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Michiel H. Strijbos, Belgium
- Hendrik K. van Halteren, Netherlands