Slides from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Immuno-Oncology 2022: Singapore
- Start date
- 30 Nov 2022
- End date
- 01 Dec 2022
- Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- To understand the basics of tumour immunology
- To learn about the essentials of immunotherapies and their present indication in cancer treatment
- To learn about the status of development and clinical experience of immunotherapy in different tumour types
The programme of this event has be accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Victoria G. Atkinson, Australia
- Andrew Furness, United Kingdom