Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to attendees and ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Colorectal Cancer 2022: Mexico City
- Start date
- 24 Mar 2022
- End date
- 25 Mar 2022
- Mexico City, Mexico
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of colorectal cancer in the adjuvant and metastatic settings
- To understand the importance of pathology and histoprognostic factors
- To learn about the management of patients after progression, side-effects of treatments and in special situations
The programme of this event has been accredited with 10 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Dirk Arnold, Germany
- Rachel Riechelmann, Brazil
- Erika Ruíz-Garcia, Mexico