Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Breast Cancer 2022: Singapore
- Start date
- 30 Nov 2022
- End date
- 01 Dec 2022
- Singapore, Republic of Singapore
- To learn about screening, diagnosis and staging of breast cancer
- To learn about genetic testing and management of BRCA carriers
- To learn about the biology of breast cancer and its implications in the management of this disease
- To learn about the standard of care management of early, locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy and systemic therapy
- To understand the crucial role of multidisciplinary care in the management of breast cancer
The programme of this event has been accredited with 12 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Rebecca A. Dent, Singapore
- Matteo Lambertini, Italy