The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Virtual Congress 2021 programme is now online!
The “ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress” will provide insights in the diagnosis, biology and therapy of gynaecological malignancies, focusing on ovarian cancer in 2021. Specifically, the congress will include educational and scientific sessions covering:
- Controversy topics, such as the role of immunotherapy in ovarian cancer
- Discussion of therapeutic strategies highlighted by clinical case presentations
- Educational roundtables on the state of the art management of patients throughout the disease course
- Best of abstract sessions for recapitulation and in-depth critical review of the scientific breakthroughs related to ovarian cancer during the year
- Keynote lecture
- To provide updates on state of the art multidisciplinary management of patients with ovarian cancer
- To highlight the latest scientific advances in profiling, prognostication and management of patients with ovarian cancer
- To summarize established and emerging knowledge on biomarkers applicable for prognosis and treatment selection in patients with ovarian cancer
- To assist young oncologists with expert advice on professional development
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Virtual Programme has been accredited with 8 cat.1 ESMO-MORA points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.
The Congress webcasts will include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on the page dedicated to meeting resources on this website and OncologyPRO for ESMO members.