The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2023 programme is now online!
The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2023 will provide insights into the diagnosis, biology and therapy of gynaecological malignancies. Specifically, the Congress will include educational and scientific sessions covering:
- Practice-changing progress in the treatment of gynaecological cancers
- Recent developments with PARP inhibitors to treat ovarian cancer
- State-of-the-art in the diagnosis and management of cervical and endometrial cancers
- The evolving role of surgery and HIPEC in gynaecological cancers
- Novel therapeutic strategies for rare gynaecological cancers
- To provide updates on state-of-the-art expert management of patients with gynaecological cancers
- To highlight the scientific advances in profiling, risk stratification and innovative therapies for the optimal care of patients with gynaecological cancers
- To highlight established and emerging biomarkers applicable for precision medicine and treatment selection in patients with gynaecological cancers
ESMO-MORA: The Congress programme has been accredited with 14 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.