The ESMO Congress 2023 in Madrid provided the occasion to disseminate the latest cancer research and provide high-quality education for oncologists all over the world.
Twenty-five articles have been released concomitantly with the ESMO Congress by Annals of Oncology, Journal of Clinical Oncology, Nature, Nature Medicine, The New England Journal of Medicine, The Lancet, The Lancet Oncology.
Below is the list of the eight articles published by Annals of Oncology in concomitance with the ESMO Congress, demonstrating how the journal is a driver of innovation in the field of oncology.
- Tumor-agnostic plasma assay for circulating tumor DNA detects minimal residual disease and predicts outcome in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
- Toripalimab plus axitinib versus sunitinib as first-line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma: RENOTORCH, a randomized, open-label, phase III study
- The Double Antibody Drug conjugate (DAD) Phase I trial: Sacituzumab govitecan plus enfortumab vedotin for metastatic urothelial carcinoma
- SAPPHIRE: Phase III Study of Sitravatinib Plus Nivolumab Versus Docetaxel in Advanced Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Erdafitinib versus pembrolizumab in pretreated patients with advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer with select FGFR alterations: cohort 2 of the randomized phase III THOR trial
- Erdafitinib in BCG-treated high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer
- Amivantamab plus chemotherapy with and without lazertinib in EGFR-mutant advanced NSCLC after disease progression on osimertinib: Primary results from the phase 3 MARIPOSA-2 study
- Different prognostic values of KRAS exon 2 sub-mutations and BRAF V600E mutation in microsatellite stable (MSS) and unstable (MSI) stage III colon cancer: an ACCENT/IDEA pooled analysis of 7 trials