Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Advanced courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Advanced Course on Biomarkers for Precision Cancer Medicine 2022: Zurich
- Start date
- 25 Nov 2022
- End date
- 26 Nov 2022
- Zurich, Switzerland
- To recognize the different modalities of molecular assays needed for contemporary practice of precision oncology
- To determine the different technologies available for biomarker testing and the context where these technologies are most effective, depending on the nature of the biomarker and the availability of biological samples
- To comprehend the different modalities of cfDNA testing and their applications in disease monitoring, development of resistance, and minimal residual disease assessment
- To recognize the applications of multiplex immunophenotyping, spatial transcriptomics and artificial intelligence applied to tissue samples
- To define the contribution of multidisciplinary teams and tumour boards for therapy decision making
The programme of this event has been accredited with 10 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Samra Turajlic, United Kingdom
- Ben Westphalen, Germany