Login and access problems
In almost all cases, your email address is your username. If you have more than one email, make sure you enter in the login box the email address used to create your ESMO account. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to ESMO.org
- Choose Login, on the top right of the page
- Below the login box, choose Forgot password
- Enter your email address and press ‘Reset Password’
- Check your email box and click on the reset password link
- Reset your password
- You need to enter the email address linked to your ESMO account and to check that email box for the reset link
If you don’t receive the email with the reset link within a few minutes, please contact us.
Registration and access to the platform
- Clear your cookies and cache: If you experience any issues accessing the platform we suggest you clear your cookies and cache following the instructions found here (Chrome), here (Firefox), here (Safari) or here (Opera).
- Internet browsers: For the best user-experience ESMO recommends the most recent version of Google Chrome, second to this would be Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Please note that ad blockers can prevent content from loading and new tabs from opening.
- Bandwidth: While there are no access constraints on the virtual platform, it is recommended to have at least a 5mb/s connection for best results with live streaming.
- Firewalls: Content is accessible by default without the need of a VPN. However, ESMO is not responsible for the restrictions of your institute or company internet provider, network or state. In those cases, the use of a VPN is possible, if in line with the legal conditions of your country, internet provider, company or institute.
- Device: The virtual platform is accessible with any device that can connect to the internet through a browser. The experience is fully responsive for any device.
You will need to have an account with ESMO and go through the registration process in order to access the virtual meeting. Should you not already have an ESMO account, we encourage you to create one now to facilitate registration to the virtual meeting. After creating your ESMO account, you can register here. Our registration fees and deadlines are available on our official website.
ESMO Members are offered reduced registration fee. If you are not a Member but would like to join ESMO and you meet the Membership requirements, you can do so now. Please note that it may take a few minutes to activate your Membership and then you may proceed to registration.
Reimbursements for individuals who decide to become a Member after paying the registration fee will not be made.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used to access the registration system. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and above
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and above
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and above
- Firefox: Version 74 and above
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and above
All individuals must register online. The free cancellation deadline is Friday, 6 August 2021.
ESMO meetings are accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representatives and other stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of oncological diseases. Registered participants will have access to all official sessions, industry sponsored symposia and exhibition. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
The Virtual Platform will open on 19 August at 12:00 CEST (GMT+2)
Platform and Exam World
19 - 24 August 2021
20 - 21 August 2021
The meeting will close on the 21 August 2021. However, the platform will remain available with the on-demand content and network in the Exam World until 24 August 2021.
The link to access the ESMO Academy Virtual Meeting 2021 will be available on the homepage of the ESMO website, on the ESMO Academy Virtual Meeting 2021 homepage, and in the registration confirmation that you will receive by email. You will need your ESMO username and password to login to the platform.
The official sessions will be available on-demand on the platform until 24 August for all registered participants. Please note that only the sessions, where speaker permission is granted.
Once the virtual platform is closed, on 24 August, the on-demand content will be transferred to OncologyPro and will be accessible to all ESMO members and registered delegates with a purchased access for a period of 2 years.
Presentation slides will be available on OncologyPro for view and download to all registered delegates.
Live Q&A feature will be available according to the schedule (see online programme) throughout the event.
There will be a virtual ESMO booth, accessible from the lobby of the Virtual Platform and also inside the Exam World. Visit us to receive all the information you need!
You can access the online programme via the ESMO website (Programme section). In the “Search” box at the top of the page you may select from options including session title, presentation title, final publication number, day, topic or presenter name.
The programme will also be available via the virtual Congress platform from 19 August.
Sessions will consist of pre-recorded presentations followed by live discussion and Q&A. Interactivity is supported by a chat function where attendees can ask questions during the presentations. Chairs and speakers can reply to any questions in writing via the chat.
Once all the presentations of the sessions have terminated, the session chairs will lead and moderate the discussion having selected the most interesting or popular questions that have been posted in the chat.
The webcast of live sessions will be available on the virtual Congress platform as soon as possible after the sessions have concluded. Presentation slides will also be available on OncologyPRO for view and download by ESMO members and registered delegates for 2 years.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Academy 2021 has been accredited with 7 Cat. 1 ESMO-MORA points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
ESMO Membership offers you valuable educational resources and opportunities to collaborate as one oncology community. Find out all about Membership and apply online to join the ESMO Community and benefit from all that Membership offers.
Registration fees for the ESMO Academy Virtual Meeting 2021 are lower for ESMO Members and waived for those already registered for the ESMO Examination, and include access to post event resources.
If you have registered already, visit us at the ESMO Booth to join ESMO or renew your Membership. We have a special offer waiting for you!
ESMO Membership is open to all eligible professionals working in healthcare or research with an interest and educational background in oncology and/or science. We offer various categories of Membership designed to meet our Members’ professional needs and career stages. If you fall into any of these, you may be eligible for Membership and welcome to join.
You can check your Membership status in your ESMO account under “Subscriptions”.
Membership expiring in less than 90 days can be renewed online in your ESMO account under “Renew Membership”.
If you have registered for the ESMO Academy Virtual Meeting 2021, visit the ESMO Booth and renew from there to benefit from our special Membership offer.
If you join or renew your Membership from the ESMO Booth, we would be pleased to extend your Membership for one additional year, at no additional cost. This offer is open to delegates who meet the ESMO Membership requirements and is applicable to all ESMO annual Membership fees.
Visit the ESMO Booth to find out more and apply.
Visit us at the Booth or contact us to find out more. We would love to hear from you.