Access programme of the ESMO Academy 2020 Virtual Meeting
- Florian Lordick, Leipzig, Germany
- Viviane Hess, Basel, Switzerland
Year after year, the ESMO Academy has offered delegates a comprehensive, thorough update on the key topics in medical oncology, including methodology and interpretation of clinical trials, standard of care and future perspectives in the main tumour types, pharmacokinetics and drug interactions.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Pharmacokinetics & Drug Interactions
- Methodology and interpretation of clinical trials
- To learn/update participants about the current standard of care for the four most common main malignancies and the supporting clinical trials
- To learn about the pharmacokinetics of systemic therapies for the management of cancer and the interactions of these drugs
- To identify gaps in an individual’s knowledge for review and improvement
The ESMO Academy webcasts include all sessions of the official programme where speaker permission is granted. ESMO members can also access the webcast via OncologyPRO.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Academy 2020 virtual programme is accredited with 5 cat. 1 ESMO-MORA points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possesses the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. Click here to get more information.