The abstract submission is now open!
Abstract submission deadline
Date and time
28 November 2023, 21:00 CET (Central European Time)
Abstract submission categories
- Antibody-based therapies
- Cellular and gene therapies
- DNA damage repair and epigenetics
- Kinase-targeting agents and cell signalling modulators
- Molecular profiling applications
- AI and digital therapeutics
- Methodological, financial and regulatory aspects
Outcome notifications are expected to be made available to first authors by end-December 2023.
Presentation and publication of abstracts accepted
The ESMO TAT 2024 Scientific Committee will select abstracts for presentation during the Congress based on the following possibilities:
- Proffered Paper – Oral presentations by authors presenting original data of superior quality, followed by expert discussion and perspectives.
- Mini Oral – Short oral presentations by authors presenting data of good quality, followed by expert discussion and perspectives.
- Poster – Display sessions for review, discussion and questions. Presenting authors must be available for Q&A for one hour to represent their work.
All accepted abstracts will be published online only in the ESMO TAT 2024 Abstract Book, a supplement to the ESMO journal, ESMO Open.
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
Abstracts accepted for presentation during ESMO TAT 2024 will be released online according to a schedule which will be available on the ESMO website in due course.
ESMO Merit Travel Grants
A limited number of ESMO Merit Travel Grants to ESMO TAT 2024 are available, upon application, to first authors (= presenters) who submit abstracts considered to be deserving of recognition. Candidates must be ESMO Members under the age of 40. Selection will be made by the ESMO TAT 2024 Scientific Committee on a competitive basis from among the accepted abstracts.