ESMO Advanced Course on Deep Dive in CDK4-6 Inhibitors Data in Breast Cancer 2023: Dubai
- Start date
- 20 May 2023
- End date
- 20 May 2023
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Application deadline
- Understanding the function and biology of CDK4-6 in malignant breast cancer cells
- Information and in-depth discussion on the state of the art and emerging therapeutic strategies integrating CDK4-6 inhibition in breast cancer, both in the metastatic setting
- Presenting novel data on biomarkers of benefit, mechanisms of resistance and combinatorial therapeutic strategies of CDK4-6 inhibition
- Providing an outlook of potential integration of CDK 4-6 inhibitors in the adjuvant setting
- Discussing clinical cancer cases to integrate use of CDK 4-6 inhibitors in clinical practice
Download the preliminary programme
This is a closed course reserved to invited Middle East participants.
ESMO COVID-19 Regulations
Each speaker and participant needs to check and comply with the latest health and travel regulations to ensure a fast and easy journey.
ESMO requires that all attendees are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 OR recovered in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a vaccine by the time of the meeting. Vaccination proof will not be checked by ESMO.
Additionally, we strongly recommend:
- Testing for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self-test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces
- Avoid shaking hands; wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
The individual safety and hygiene measures of all participants is our priority, so we implemented additional measures on-site at the venue:
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the hotel
- Masks will be available on-site
- All surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis
ESMO bears no responsibility for any untoward events in connection with, before, during and after the course. Participants are strongly advised to take out their own personal and travel coverage.
Participants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation. Travel will be covered as well.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Giuseppe Curigliano, Italy
- Barbara Pistilli, France
Vida Emirates Hills
The Hills, Emirates Hills – Dubai
United Arab Emirates