Salivary gland cancer: ESMO–EURACAN Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Published online: 02 November 2022
van Herpen C, Vander Poorten V, Skalova A, et al, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO-EURACAN Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing salivary gland cancer.
- The guideline covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment algorithms for parotid, submandibular, sublingual and minor salivary gland cancer are provided.
- The author group encompasses a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions and countries in Europe.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.