EANO–ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of patients with brain metastasis from solid tumours
Published in: Ann Oncol (2021)
Authors: E. Le Rhun, M. Guckenberger, M. Smits et al., on behalf of the EANO Guidelines Committee and the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for the management of patients with brain metastases from solid tumors.
- The guideline covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment and management algorithms are provided.
- The author panel encompasses a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions and countries in Europe.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.