Newly diagnosed and relapsed epithelial ovarian cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Ann Oncol. 2023;34(10):833-848.
González-Martín A, Harter P, Leary A, et al., on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing epithelial ovarian cancer.
- The guideline covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment and management algorithms for early and advanced disease, as well as recurrent disease, are provided.
- ESMO-MCBS and ESCAT scores are given to describe the levels of evidence for treatment choices including targeted therapies.
- The multidisciplinary expert author group stems from different institutions and countries in Europe, Asia and the USA.