Endometrial cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Ann Oncol. 2022
A. Oaknin, T. J. Bosse, C. L. Creutzberg et al, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing endometrial cancer.
- The guideline covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment and management algorithms according to risk-groups and for advanced/metastatic or recurrent disease are provided.
- Authorship includes a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions in Europe, the USA and South America.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.