Metastatic colorectal cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Ann Oncol. 2023;34(1):10-32.
A. Cervantes, R. Adam, S. Roselló, et al, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing metastatic colorectal cancer.
- It covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment algorithms for locoregional, advanced/metastatic and recurrent advanced colorectal cancer are provided.
- All recommendations were compiled by a multidisciplinary group of experts.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.