Gastric cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Annals of Oncology (2022)
Authors: F. Lordick, F. Carneiro, S. Cascinu, T. Fleitas, K. Haustermans, G. Piessen, A. Vogel & E. C. Smyth, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing gastric cancer.
- The guideline covers clinical and pathological diagnosis, staging and risk assessment, treatment and follow-up.
- Treatment and management algorithms for localised and advanced/metastatic disease are provided.
- The author group encompasses a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions and countries in Europe.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific evidence and the authors’ collective expert opinion.