Pancreatic cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Ann Oncol. 2023;34(11):987-1002.
Conroy T, Pfieiffer P, Vilgrain V, et al., on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- The guideline covers diagnosis, staging, risk assessment, treatment, disease monitoring and follow-up.
- The multidisciplinary expert author group is from different institutions and countries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.
- ESMO-MCBS and ESCAT scores provide levels of evidence for treatment choices, including targeted therapies.
- In clinical practice, all recommendations provided need to be discussed with patients in a shared decision-making approach.