ESMO and Vital Options International present the 7th European Advocacy in Action® Forum 2016
Hans Keulen Memorial Debate in collaboration with Advocacy in Action®
2016 European Advocacy in Action videos
There are 8 separate videos.
- Advocacy in Action 2016 Intro
- Audience weights in on Palliative Care
- Changes to Seamless Care
- Palliative Care, Education, Communication, Organization
- Availability and Structure of Palliative Care Team
- Introducing & Explaining Palliative Care To Patients
- Palliative Care Vs Supportive Care
- Experts Define Palliative Care
To view the entire selection of videos, please select 'Playlist' from the left-hand corner of the control bar at the top of the video below. Scroll down to get the individual video titles.
These videos are kindly provided by Vital Options International but do not necessarily represent official opinions by ESMO.
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.