The ESMO Women for Oncology Forum at #ESMO21 will offer participants a broader perspective on gender equity: where do things stand globally, and where do issues originate?
Women as well as men are invited to join the debate and share their concerns and experiences.
Join us on Tuesday, 21 September at 15:05 CEST.
- Welcome & update on ESMO W4O research – Pilar Garrido
- UN High Commissioner Michelle Bachelet's video contribution – Michelle Bachelet
- Introduction to second lecture – Pilar Garrido
- Women, power, and cancer divide – Ophira Ginsburg
- Live Q&A, with Pilar Garrido, Ophira Ginsburg, Solange Peters