Precision Oncology: Genomics Guided Care
A series of four new webinars on genomics guided care, organised by the ESMO Precision Medicine Working Group, elaborating on clinical implementation of precision medicine, oriented to an audience of oncologists who are not experts in genomics.
A range of selected topics aimed to enhance clinical and scientific applications for different methodologies in:
- Tumour sequencing
- Patient access to molecular tumour profiling
- Reading and interpreting clinically oriented genomics reports
- Current and future role of molecular tumour board in precision oncology
This webinar series also assesses the potential impact of a widespread approach to tissue agnostic drug development on the overall landscape of anticancer treatments.
Each webinar offers the opportunity for real-time interaction between audience and experts.
- Update of the Recommendations for the Use of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) for Patients with Metastatic Cancer – 22 November 2023 at 14:00 CET
- How to prepare and read genomics reports for clinical practice? – 14 February 2024 at 18:30 CET
- Molecular Tumour Board (MTB) in Clinical Practice – 13 March 2024 at 18:30 CET
- Taxonomy and Framework for Development of Tumour-Agnostic Precision Therapeutics – 17 April 2024 at 18:30 CEST
Live viewers of the webinars will be awarded a certificate of attendance and 1 ESMO-MORA category 1 point for each webinar.
The recordings are available to all ESMO account holders a few days after the live event.
- Live on:
- 13 Mar 2024 at 18:30 CET