ESMO Deep Dive: Lower Digestive Cancers
This new webinar series delivers to the oncologist who has mastered a background knowledge of diagnostic approach, risk stratification and management of patients with lower digestive cancers, a second, deeper layer of educational experience in emerging data related to:
- molecular biology and classification
- translational research and biomarkers for precision medicine
- unknowns, hypotheses and ongoing research in areas of controversy or unmet need for optimal management of patients
Upon completion of the series, health professionals will:
- Have a better understanding of mechanisms of action of targeted therapies
- Optimise management of patients in clinical scenarios of controversy or unknowns
- Enhance patient selection to maximise benefit from innovative therapeutics
- Gain a clearer vision of disease and appreciation of progress made and challenges faced
- February - Rectal Cancer
- March - Localised Colorectal Cancer and Molecular Tools
- April - Controlling Oligometastatic Colorectal Cancer
- May - Metastatic Colorectal Cancer with Molecular Drivers
- June - Dmmr/Msi-H Colorectal Cancer
- July - Metastatic Colorectal Cancer without Molecular Drivers
- September - Anal Cancer: Insights
Each webinar offers the opportunity for live real-time interaction between audience and experts.
A certificate of attendance and 2 ESMO-MORA category 1 points will be awarded for live attendance to these webinars.
The recordings are available to all ESMO Members a few days after the live event.