The Workshop will focus on the conduct of clinical trials including the fundamental goals and organisational aspects of clinical trial design
By the end of the course participants will have a good understanding of:
- Fundamental goals and organisational aspects of clinical trial design
- Good Clinical Practice of clinical trials
- Expert guidance in trial design
- How to identify funding opportunities
- What you need to know about statistics
- Clinical research networks in Latin America
- Overcoming regional challenges
- Interaction with international speakers
International speakers will be available for one-on-one discussion and to provide expert guidance in trial design throughout the workshop.
Applications are now closed.
What is included?
- ESMO provides all participants accepted for the Workshop with 12 months FREE ESMO membership (activated before the workshop) thereby giving all participants access to Annals of Oncology and OncologyPRO for the duration of the workshop. Current ESMO members have their membership extended by one year at no extra cost.
- Good Clinical Practice Certificate
- The Workshop has been accredited with 18 ESMO-MORA Category 1 points
Read the programme here (pdf)
- Up to 45 years old
- At least 2-3 years of experience in medical/clinical oncology or another medical specialty
- Fluency in English
- Practising in the Latin American region
Places available for 40 young investigators – selected on a competitive basis. Application deadline: 17 September 2018 - applications are now closed.
- Fee: 250 €, 25% reduction for ESMO members.
The fee covers hotel, catering and educational materials.
Read the 2017 Meeting report here (pdf)