This is a brand new event and the main objective is to become the premier conference for clinicians in signalling pathways in cancer
Signalling Pathways in Cancer 2013 is organised by the leading professionals in the field.
We are expecting a strong international presence and our future goal is to make it a yearly event analysing a new signalling pathway each year.
The Scientific Committee has planned a comprehensive and exciting educational programme that explores all aspects of the signalling pathway targeting the HER/EGFR family in breast, lung and colorectal cancers.
Fast Facts: Signalling Pathways in Cancer 2013
- 3 Modules and 10 Educational Sessions
- There are three parallel sessions to satisfy the most important sub-speciality needs of breast, lung, and colorectal cancer specialists
- An internationally renowned faculty
- Key Programme topics that will be covered:
- The basis of targeted therapy
- Preclinical models
- Dissecting the field of biomarkers
- Clinical pharmacology concepts of targeted therapy
- Incorporation of relevant personalised medicine topics in the Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Analysing in depth the EGFR/HER family directed targeted therapy in breast, colorectal and lung cancers
- Confronting the complexity of cancer through collaborative innovation between Academia and Pharma
- Excellent networking event for Industry
Who has already signed up?
ESMO gratefully acknowledges the valuable contribution of the organisations who participated in the Signalling Pathways Symposium 2013. (As of 21 January 2013): View list of sponsors here.
How can I participate in the Signalling Pathways in Cancer 2013?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conference.
Contact the ESMO Marketing Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!