Further improve your knowledge of these rare cancers by attending a one day course prior to the Sarcoma & GIST Conference. ESMO is offering two different types of courses on 15 February 2016, the day before the conference. Discover which one best fits your needs.
Sarcoma & GIST Preceptorship: 15 February 2016
A one-day meeting designed to provide young oncologists with a brief outline of both STS & GIST. It could be a first contact with these diseases for oncologists who are interested to know more about them and to have an introduction to the high-profile conference in the two days afterwards.
- The diseases (Moderator: P.G. Casali, Milan, Italy)
- Principles of local treatment ((Moderator: P. Rutkowski, Warsaw, Poland)
- Multidisciplinary treatment in the localised-disease setting Foscolo (Moderator: J. Martin Broto, Palma De Mallorca, Spain)
- The medical approach in the advanced-disease setting (Moderator: M. Eriksson, Lund, Sweden)
Sarcoma & GIST Advanced Course : 15 February 2016
Created for professionals who are already familiar with these diseases, this one-day event offers intensive discussions on STS & GIST clinical cases. Attendees will benefit from discussions about challenging clinical cases with specialists from both the EU and USA, leveraging the different perspectives and expertise across continents.
- Localised GIST: Case based session (Moderator: J. Blay, Lyon, France)
- Metastatic GIST: Case based session (Moderator: A..P. Dei Tos, Treviso, Italy)
- Localised STS: Case based session (Moderator: P. Picci, Bologna, Italy)
- Metastatic STS: Case based session (Moderator: P.G. Casali, Milan, Italy)
Registration fees and deadlines
To register, submit your completed registration form to the ESMO Congress Department
by 5 February 2016.
Sarcoma & GIST Advanced Course*
Sarcoma & GIST Preceptorship*
Attendance is restricted to 60 participants for the Preceptorship, and 150 participants for the Advanced Course. Registrations will be accepted at a first-come first-served basis.
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of registration will be sent via email to all pre-registered participants at the beginning of February 2016. The confirmation is the only official document that certifies registration for the course and this document must be shown on-site in order to receive the material.
Payment by credit card must accompany the registration and be processed within the appropriate deadline. We accept Visa, Euro/MasterCard and American Express. Please note that Diners is not accepted.
Cancellation refund policy
Refund of the registration fee will be granted if notification of cancellation reaches the ESMO Congress Department in writing before 29 January 2016. After this date, cancellations will not be refunded. Refunds will be processed after the conference.