The Sarcoma and GIST 2014 Conference aims to provide a comprehensive overview of current medical therapy for soft tissue sarcomas and GIST, with a focus on a personalised clinical approach from a multidisciplinary aspect and the molecular and pathological bases of these diseases.
Now in its fifth year, the event has become the premier conference for the worldwide sarcoma community.
Fast Facts: Sarcoma and GIST 2014
- No parallel sessions
- Interactive Q&A time after each educational session
- An internationally renowned faculty
- Key themes that will be covered:
- Gastrointestinal sarcoma (GIST) – Sensitive disease
- Gastrointestinal sarcoma (GIST) – Resistant disease
- Desmoid tumours
- Soft tissue sarcomas: Localised disease
- Molecularly-targeted soft tissue sarcomas
- Personalised treatment for soft tissue sarcomas
- Uterine sarcoma
- Issues in some neglected types of sarcomas
- How to study sarcomas
- Excellent networking event for Industry
How can I participate in the Sarcoma and GIST 2014?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conference.
Contact the ESMO Events Sponsorship Team for more details. We look forward to hearing from you!