Login and access problems
In almost all cases, your email address is your username. If you have more than one email, make sure you enter the email address used to create your ESMO account. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to ESMO.org
- Choose Login, on the top right of the page
- Below the login box, choose Forgot password
- Enter your email address and press ‘Reset Password’
- Check your email box and click on the reset password link
- Reset your password
- You need to enter the email address linked to your ESMO account and to check that email box for the reset link
If you don’t receive the email with the reset link within a few minutes, please contact us.
Registration and access to the platform
- Clear your cookies and cache: If you experience any issues accessing the platform we suggest you clear your cookies and cache following the instructions found here (Chrome), here (Firefox), here (Safari) or here (Opera).
- Internet browsers: For the best user-experience ESMO recommends the most recent version of Google Chrome, second to this would be Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Please note that ad blockers can prevent content from loading and new tabs from opening.
- Bandwidth: While there are no access constraints on the virtual platform, it is recommended to have at least a 5mb/s connection for best results with live streaming.
- Firewalls: Content is accessible by default without the need of a VPN. However, ESMO is not responsible for the restrictions of your institute or company internet provider, network or state. In those cases, the use of a VPN is possible, if in line with the legal conditions of your country, internet provider, company or institute.
- Device: The virtual platform is accessible with any device that can connect to the internet through a browser. The experience is fully responsive for any device
MAP 2021 is free of charge. You will need to have an ESMO account and go through the MAP registration process in order to access the virtual congress. Should you not already have an ESMO account, we encourage you to create one now to facilitate registration to the virtual meeting. After creating your ESMO account, you can register here. If you need assistance with your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not an ESMO Member yet? Join today and access a wealth of educational resources and opportunities to support you at every stage of your career. ESMO Membership is open to all eligible professionals working in healthcare or research with an interest and educational background in oncology and/or science; various categories of Membership are available according to your professional needs and career stage.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used to access the registration system. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and above
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and above
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and above
- Firefox: Version 74 and above
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and above
No, all delegates must register individually through the MAP registration process.
ESMO meetings are accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representatives and other stakeholders in the science, management and prevention of oncological diseases. Registered participants will have access to all official sessions, industry sponsored symposia and exhibition. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
The Virtual Platform will open on 6 October at 12:00 CEST (GMT+2).
Platform, Virtual Exhibition & ePosters
6 – 11 October 2021
Official Programme with live Q&A & Industry Satellites Symposia
7 – 9 October 2021
The congress will end on 9 October 2021. However, the platform will remain available with the on-demand content and exhibition information until 11 October 2021.
The link to access the Molecular Analysis for Precision Oncology Virtual Congress 2021 will be available on the homepage of the ESMO website, www.esmo.org and in the registration confirmation that you will receive by email.
The official programme sessions and industry satellite symposia will be available on-demand on the virtual platform until 11 October 2021, for all registered participants.
Once the virtual platform is closed, on 11 October, the on-demand content will be transferred to OncologyPro and will be accessible (where speaker permission is granted) to all ESMO members and registered delegates for 24 months.
Presentation slides and ePosters will also be available on OncologyPro for view and download.
Live Q&A feature will be available for most of the sessions according to the programme schedule (see online programme).
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition open from 6 October until 11 October 2021.
Programme activities, abstracts & ePosters
All accepted abstracts will be available on the Molecular Analysis for Precision Oncology Virtual Congress 2021 website, in the online programme section and on the Congress virtual platform according to the following publication schedule:
- Abstracts accepted for presentation as Mini Oral (suffix ‘MO’) and e-Poster (suffix ‘P’, ‘TiP’) will be released online at 12:00hrs CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Monday, 4 March 2021.
- Abstracts selected for inclusion in the MAP Press Programme will be released online according to a dedicated schedule which will be made available 10 days before the congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Molecular Analysis for Precision Oncology Congress 2021 Abstract Book, a supplement to the official ESMO journal Annals of Oncology.
Invited speakers and oral presenters will be contacted by CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the upload of their presentation slides and the assisted pre-recording process.
Instructions for speakers, oral presenters and the Congress template slide are available here.
Presenters of ePosters will be contacted by CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the preparation and upload of their electronic posters (ePosters). Instructions for ePoster presenters are available here.
The online programme is accessible via the ESMO website, online programme section. In the “Search” box at the top of the page items may be selected from options including session title, presentation title, final publication number, day, topic, presenter name or keyword.
The programme will also be available via the virtual platform as of 6 October.
All sessions will consist of pre-recorded presentations.
Most of the sessions will also be followed by live discussion and Q&A, in which delegates can ask questions via a chat feature. Once the presentations have terminated, the session chairs will lead and moderate the discussion having selected the most interesting or popular questions from the chat.
The ePosters will be available for view on the virtual platform, in the ePosters section, as of 6 October, 12:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time).
The MAP 2021 programme will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
Press & Third-Party media activities
If your question is not answered above, please feel free to contact us.