The MAP 2018 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy took place at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Centre in Paris, France.
The development of new biotechnologies and their application to Precision Medicine in cancer treatment is a fast-moving field. Understanding molecular alterations, their mechanisms of action and how they can apply to therapy is a challenge in medical oncology and clinical practice.
The place for Medical Oncologists and stake holders to acquire the most recent knowledge in Precision Medicine: MAP 2018 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy.
- Therapeutics targets in various tumour types and the use of genomic profiling for treatment selection
- Clonal evolution
- Use of mathematical modelling and artificial intelligence as tools for disease evolution
- The impact of micro satellite instability testing across tumour types
- The role of virus in carcinogenesis and the impact of gut microbiota in immune treatment efficacy
- The development of precision immuno-oncology
- The design of innovative trials for better outcome achievements
ESMO-MORA: The MAP 2018 programme has been accredited with 14 ESMO-MORA Cat.1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possesses the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology See here for further details.
CME: The MAP 2018 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy, Paris, France, 14/09/2018- 15/09/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 13 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found online here.
The Symposium webcasts include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and are available on this website and OncologyPRO for ESMO members.