The IMPAKT Breast Cancer Conference is the most important annual event for clinicians and scientists involved in the identification of new targets, therapies and biomarkers in breast cancer.
The conference brings together a unique community of professionals to facilitate the advancement of a personalised approach to breast cancer management and the implementation of new discoveries into clinical practice.
Fast Facts: IMPAKT 2013 Breast Cancer Conference
- More than 500 specialists involved in the treatment of breast cancer in one place and as one community
- Unique pre-conference training course for young oncologists and pathologists
- Over 152 abstracts submitted in 2012
- 24 international faculty
- Attendance from over 50 countries
- Special Poster Walk with key opinion leaders
- More than 200m² of networking space
How can I participate in IMPAKT 2013?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conferences. Contact the ESMO Marketing Team for more details - we look forward to hearing from you!
Who has already signed up?
ESMO gratefully acknowledges the valuable contribution of the following organisations in the IMPAKT 2013 Breast Cancer Conference (As of 11 February 2013):