ESMO Symposium on Immuno-Oncology 2013: Advances in cancer immunotherapy; from vaccines to antibodies and cell therapies, is organised by the leading professionals in the field.
We are expecting a strong international presence and our future goal is to make it a yearly event.
The Scientific Committee has planned a comprehensive and exciting educational programme that explores all the most important aspects of immuno-oncology.
Fast Facts: ESMO Symposium on Immuno-Oncology 2013: Advances in cancer immunotherapy; from vaccines to antibodies and cell therapies
- 8 Educational Sessions
- No parallel sessions
- An internationally renowned faculty
- The role of the immune system in cancer
- Clinical studies in immuno-oncology across tumour types
- Cancer immunotherapy implications for clinical practice
- Promising therapeutic strategies
- Integration with other therapies / combination approaches
How can I participate in the Immuno-Oncology Symposium 2013?
At ESMO we are committed to providing our industry partners with a variety of solutions to facilitate their presence at our conference.
Contact the ESMO Marketing Team for more details and we look forward to hearing from you!