Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered GMT+8.
- Acquire knowledge of the TRK family members and their roles in ontogenesis
- Understand the mechanisms of gene fusion and the different fusion partners involved
- Learn how TRK receptors are structured and how their activation impacts signal transduction
- Review the epidemiology of NTRK gene fusion in human tumours
- Understand the methodology to identify NTRK gene fusion and the challenges of testing
- Update knowledge on the present outcome obtained with NTRK inhibitors, their toxicities and clinical management
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Applications for the virtual course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists and pathologists resident in Japan and Asia, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Tsuyoshi Saito, Japan
Silvia Stacchiotti, Italy
Iain Bee Huat Tan, Singapore