Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CEST (Central European Summer Time).
- Understanding the function and biology of KRAS in normal and malignant cells
- Gaining insights in the spectrum of KRAS molecular aberrations, platforms and strategies for molecular testing
- In depth discussion of emerging therapeutic strategies and clinical research in KRAS mutated NSCLC
- Presenting novel data on biomarkers of benefit, mechanisms of resistance and combinatorial therapeutic strategies of KRAS G12C inhibition and beyond
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Applications for the virtual course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this virtual course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Marina C. Garassino, United States
Natasha Leighl, Canada