- To learn the biological basis and mechanism of action of CAR-T and other engineered T cell therapy products
- To learn the major clinical results and toxicities observed in CAR-T cell therapy trials and in the real-life use of CAR-T cells
- To understand the major challenges related to the clinical use of CAR-T cells
- To learn and discuss the most innovative T cell therapy approaches
Download the programme
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Chiara Bonini, Italy
- Fiona Thistlethwaite, United Kingdom