The course will start at 3 PM – Singapore locale time (GMT+8)
- An increasing number of therapeutics that require biomarkers testing are available for clinical use or are in advanced phase of clinical development
- Different technologies can be used for biomarker testing depending on the nature of the biomarker and the availability of biological samples
- The increasing use of large panels for comprehensive genomic profiling raises issues on data interpretation that require a multidisciplinary approach
- Monitoring the molecular evolution of the disease might allow the identification of resistance mechanisms and the development of more effective therapeutic strategies
- The identification of germline variants requires the activation of genetic counselling programs for patients and their families
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Applications for the virtual course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this online course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Asia, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 7 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Albrecht Stenzinger, Germany
Daniel S. W. Tan, Singapore