Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CET (Central European Time)
- To learn about the evidence-base for lung cancer screening and novel diagnostic modalities
- To learn about the management of early stage NSCLC and use of adjuvant treatments
- To understand the role of multi-modality treatment in locally advanced NSCLC and limited stage SCLC
- To learn about the management of patients with actionable driver mutations and novel targeted agents for advanced NSCLC
- To understand the role of immune-checkpoint blockade for lung cancer and to learn about novel immunotherapies
- To learn about treatment of NSCLC with oligometastatic disease
- To learn about the systemic treatment of mesothelioma and SCLC
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the virtual course has now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration.
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 11 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Fiona Blackhall, United Kingdom
Raffaele Califano, United Kingdom
Enriqueta Felip, Spain