ESMO is committed to providing the best experience for attendees of the Targeted Anticancer Therapies 2020 Congress (TAT 2020).
Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile
3, Place du Général Koenig
T: +33 1 40 68 12 34
The Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile will host the TAT 2020 faculty. Delegates are also welcome to book rooms in it, on a first come first served basis, and at a reduced rate. We encourage you to make your reservation well in advance. To benefit from your special rate, please use the following link: www.hyatt.com.
Staying at the Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile will add an invaluable dimension to your participation as it will increase your opportunities for informal interaction with faculty and other delegates outside congress hours.
Palais des Congrès is centrally located and easily accessible from Charles de Gaulle Airport and railway station by underground, bus and RER.
Arriving by Plane
From Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy)
- The RER line B links Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport to Paris Gare du Nord. This is the quickest way to reach central Paris (about 40 min). Departure every 10 – 15 minutes from 05:00 to 24:00
- By air France or ADP shuttle bus – take line 2 (buses go directly to Porte Maillot / Palais des Congrès or to “Opera” in the city center). Departure every 15 minutes from 05:45 to 23:00. Approximate travel time: 1 hour.
From Orly Airport
- A high-speed shuttle train (Orlyval) runs every 4 – 7 min (6 am – 11 pm) to RER B station Antony. Getting to central Paris takes about 35 min. Or use the les Cars Air France.
- By les Cars Air France – take Line 1 to get to the station “Invalides” or “Montparnasse”. Departure every 30 minutes from 06:00 to 23:00. Approximate travel time: 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- By Taxi: Approximate travel time to central Paris is 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on traffic.
Arriving by Metro
The metro is probably the best way to travel within the city. It operates from 05:30 to 01:00. You should keep your ticket until you leave the metro as you may need it at some exit doors and in case of controls.
Line 1 of the metro (La Défense-Château de Vincennes) crosses the city from east to west and provides direct access to the Palais des Congrès “Porte Maillot” station.
Arriving by Bus
Although slower than the metro at certain hours of the day depending on traffic density, bus services are frequent during the day and more irregular after 20:00 on some lines. Lines to “Porte Maillot”: 82 (Luxembourg-Neuilly), 73 (Concorde-La Défense), and PC 1 and 3 (beltway line)
Arriving by Car
Due to works at Porte Maillot, we recommend that you use public transport as part of your visit to the Palais des Congrès de Paris.
If you intend to come by car, please plan ahead: www.opngo.com
Arriving by Train
Line C of the RER Commuter train provides direct access to “Porte Maillot” station.