- To highlight the pathological bases of the most recent lymphoma classification
- To understand the role of PET in staging, re-staging and follow-up
- To review the treatment strategy for the most common lymphoma types
- To dissect the peculiarities of lymphomas arising in particular extranodal sites
- To illustrate special and innovative treatment strategies
- To discuss clinical cases between faculty and participants
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via the online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 10 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Martin Dreyling, Germany
Marco Ladetto, Italy
Venue and accommodation
Novotel Lugano Paradiso
Viale San Salvatore 11
6900 Lugano-Paradiso, Switzerland