- To understand the basics of tumour immunology
- To learn about the essentials of immunotherapies and their applications in cancer medicine
- To learn about the status of development and clinical experience of immunotherapy in different tumour types
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
- 3-5 slides presenting a clinical case (please use the ESMO Preceptorship Case Presentation Power Point template, provided here)
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
Rolf A. Stahel, Switzerland
John B.A.G. Haanen, Netherlands
Solange Peters, Switzerland
Novotel Lugano Paradiso
Viale San Salvatore 11
6900 Lugano-Paradiso, Switzerland