- Familiarise with the epidemiology, classification and prognostication of Gastroenteropancreatic (GEP) Neuroendocrine Neoplasms (NEN) patients
- Introduce principles of diagnostic and therapeutic strategy and the role of a multidisciplinary team
- Integrate different therapies in patients with advanced disease
- Familiarise with the genetic aberrations and their evolving role in diagnosis and treatment
- Update of new developments, clinical trials and unmet needs
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications are now closed.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event will be accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Nicola Fazio, Italy
Gregory Kaltsas, Greece
Alcron Hotel Prague
110 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic