- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of colorectal cancer in the adjuvant and metastatic settings
- To understand the importance of pathology and histoprognostic factors
- To learn about the management of patients after progression, in special situations and side effects of treatments
- To learn about the management of unresectable/relapsing Hepatocellular Carcinoma and new approaches after failure of 1st line treatment
- To review the standard of care of anal carcinomas
- To learn the fundamental of epidemiology, aetiology, pathogenesis, molecular events and ethnic patterns as contributing factors to heterogeneity in gastric cancer
- To understand the essentials in the diagnosis and multidisciplinary treatment in gastric cancer
- To learn about the advances in the treatment and novel targets in gastric cancer
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via the online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Applications for the course are now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Asia, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 13 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Andrés Cervantes, Spain
Matthew C. H. Ng, Singapore
Venue and accommodation
M Hotel Singapore
81 Anson Road