- To identify the unique characteristics and the unmet needs of adolescents and young adults (AYA) with cancer
- To describe the unique constellation of malignancies that comprise the spectrum of AYA cancer
- To analyze epidemiology, biology, clinical features and diagnostic challenges of AYA with cancer
- To emphasize on radicality of treatment, multidisciplinarity and psychosocial support of AYA
- To discuss survivorship issues including late sequelae of treatment and the urgent need for clinical trials
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the course is now closed.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 400 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
Giannis Mountzios, Greece
Stefan Bielack, Germany
Novotel Lugano Paradiso
Viale San Salvatore 11
6900 Lugano-Paradiso, Switzerland