ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ESMO Media Policy which applies to all ESMO events.
To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available by clicking here.
Media registration in advance is strongly recommended. Further information for press representatives will be made available closer to the event.
Third-party media activities
Media activities initiated by third parties during or in connection with the event are subject to the ESMO Policy on Third-Party Media Activities which aims to guarantee proper and correct distribution of oncology and cancer-related information to media representatives in connection with the conference. Such media activities include (but are not limited to):
- Meetings such as press conferences, media briefings and educational sessions involving media representatives
- PR activities, such as press releases, news, articles, interviews, etc.
Press events concomitant with/or during breaks of the scientific programme of the event are subject to ESMO Press Office approval.
Please submit your request by contacting the ESMO Press Office at email@example.com.
During Blackout times any media activity initiated by third parties is not allowed
- Thursday 10 December from 10.30 to 18.00, CET Time
- Friday 11 December from 10.00 to 18.00, CET Time
- Saturday 12 December from 11.00 to 13.55, CET Time
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
- Abstracts accepted for presentation at ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2020 as Proffered Paper, Mini Oral and Poster will be published online on the ESMO website at 12:00 CET on Thursday, 3 December 2020.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be made public at the start of the official Congress session during which they are presented.
Date and time
Abstracts accepted as:
Thursday, 3 December 2020
Late-breaking abstracts (prefix ‘LBA’)
At the start of the official Congress session during which they are presented
Data and information included in accepted abstracts is under embargo until the relevant embargo release date cited in the schedule above.
Data and information beyond what is included in all accepted abstracts, for example full data sets, may only be made public at the start of the official programme session during which the study is presented.
ESMO Press Office