Virtual platform login and access problems
Your email address is your username. If you have more than one email, make sure you use the email used to create your ESMO account. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to esmo.org
- On the top right of the page, click Login
- Below the login box, click Forgot password
- Enter your email address and press Reset Password
- Check your email box and click on the reset password link
- Create a new password
- You need to enter the email address linked to your ESMO account and to check that email box for the reset link
- Please do not create a new profile with a different email address, if you need assistance contact us
- If you don’t receive the email with the reset link within a few minutes, please contact us.
The link to access the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 will be available on the homepage of the ESMO website, www.esmo.org and in the registration confirmation that you will receive by email.
- Clear your cookies and cache: If you experience any issues accessing the platform we suggest you clear your cookies and cache following the instructions found here (Chrome), here (Firefox), here (Safari) or here (Opera).
- Internet browsers: For the best user-experience ESMO recommends the most recent version of Google Chrome, second to this would be Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Please note that ad blockers can prevent content from loading and new tabs from opening.
- Bandwidth: While there are no access constraints on the virtual platform, it is recommended to have at least a 5mb/s connection for best results with live streaming.
- Firewalls: Content is accessible by default without the need of a VPN. However, ESMO is not responsible for the restrictions of your institute or company internet provider, network or state. In those cases, the use of a VPN is possible, if in line with the legal conditions of your country, internet provider, company or institute.
- Device: The virtual platform is accessible with any device that can connect to the internet through a browser. The experience is fully responsive for any device
If you are not a Member but would like to join ESMO and you meet the Membership requirements, you can do so now. Please note that it may take a few minutes to activate your Membership and then you may proceed to registration.
Reimbursements for individuals who decide to become a Member after paying the registration fee will not be made.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used to access the registration system. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and above
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and above
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and above
- Firefox: Version 74 and above
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and above
The individual registration system will close on 11 December 2021. Group and Third-party registration closed on 17 November.
By end November you will receive a confirmation email with general instructions on how to access ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021.
No, all delegates must register individually through the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 registration process.
ESMO meetings are accessible to certified healthcare professionals, associated press, industry representatives and other stakeholders in the science, management, and prevention of oncological diseases. Registered participants will have access to all official sessions, industry sponsored symposia and exhibition. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Yes, you will be able to download and print your Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the online evaluation form on the virtual platform as of Saturday, 11 December, from 10.00 (CET) until Monday, 20 December at 16.00 (CET). The ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 programme will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points.
The Congress will take place from 8 December to 11 December. Please consult the online programme for all details.
The Virtual Congress Platform opens on 6 December at 12:00 CET.
Official programme, Industry Satellite Symposia
8-11 December 2021
Virtual Platform, Virtual Exhibition and e-Posters
6-13 December 2021
The congress ends on 11 December 2021. However, the platform remains available with the on-demand content and exhibition information until 13 December 2021 at 16.00 CET.
The official programme sessions and industry satellite symposia will be available on-demand on the virtual platform until 13 December 2021 at 16.00 CET, for all registered participants.
Once the virtual platform is closed, on 13 December, the on-demand content will be transferred to OncologyPRO and will be accessible (where speaker permission is granted) to all ESMO members and registered delegates for 24 months.
Presentation slides and e-Posters will also be available on OncologyPRO for view and download.
Live Q&A feature will be available for most of the sessions according to the programme schedule (see online programme).
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition. See the exhibitor list here.
The virtual exhibition opens from 6 December at 12.00 CET to 13 December at 16.00 CET.
Visit the ESMO Booth, to discover more about ESMO’s activities and all the benefits included in Membership, and find out how to join or renew your Membership taking advantage of special offers reserved for attendees.
Programme activities, abstracts & e-Posters
All accepted abstracts will be available on the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 website, in the online programme section and on the Congress virtual platform according to the following publication schedule:
- Abstracts accepted for presentation as Oral (Suffix ‘O’), Mini Oral (suffix ‘MO’) and e-Poster (suffix ‘P’, ‘TiP’) will be released online at 12:00hrs CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Thursday, 2 December 2021.
- Late-breaking abstracts (prefix ‘LBA’) will be released at the start of the official Congress session during which they are presented.
- Abstracts selected for inclusion in the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Press Programme will be released online according to a dedicated schedule which will be made available 10 days before the congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 Abstract Book, a supplement to the official ESMO journal Annals of Oncology.
Invited speakers and oral presenters will be contacted by CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the upload of their presentation slides and the assisted pre-recording process.
Instructions for speakers, oral presenters and the Congress template slide are available here.
Presenters of e-Posters will be contacted by CTI Meeting Technology and provided details about the preparation and upload of their electronic posters (e-Posters). Instructions for e-Poster presenters are available here.
The online programme is accessible via the ESMO website, online programme section. In the “Search” box at the top of the page items may be selected from options including session title, presentation title, final publication number, day, topic, presenter name or keyword.
The programme will also be available via the virtual platform as of 6 December.
All sessions will consist of pre-recorded presentations.
Most of the sessions will also be followed by live discussion and Q&A, in which delegates can ask questions via a chat feature. Once the presentations have terminated, the session chairs will lead and moderate the discussion having selected the most interesting or popular questions from the chat.
The e-Posters will be available on the virtual platform, in the e-Posters section, as of 6 December, 12:00 CET.
The ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2021 programme has been accredited with 19 Cat. 1 ESMO MORA Points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
Press & Third-Party media activities
If your question is not answered above, please feel free to contact us.