The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2022 programme is online!
The “ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress” will provide insights in the diagnosis, biology and therapy of gynaecological malignancies. Specifically, the congress will include educational and scientific sessions covering:
- Practice-change and progress in the treatment of gynaecological cancers
- Discussion of therapeutic strategies and novel biomarkers in clinical practice
- Educational roundtables on the state-of-the-art management of patients throughout the disease course
- Clinical trial highlights session for recapitulation and in depth-critical analysis and discussion of data coming from previous publications and/or other oncology meetings within the past year
- Keynote lecture
- To provide updates on state-of-the-art multidisciplinary management of patients with gynaecological cancers
- To highlight the latest scientific advances in profiling, prognostication and management of patients with gynaecological cancers
- To summarise current knowledge on biomarkers for prognosis and treatment selection in patients with gynaecological cancers
- To assist young oncologists with expert advice on professional development
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2022 has been accredited with 14 Cat. 1 ESMO MORA points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.
The Congress webcasts will be available for all delegates and will include all the sessions of the official programme where speaker permission is granted. ESMO Members who do not register for the Symposia will have access to the resources 2 months after the end of the meeting.