- The courses are reserved to fourth and fifth year medical students (undergraduates)
- Applicants must be ESMO members (undergraduate students benefit from free ESMO membership)
- Students must be fluent in English
- Attendance for the entire duration of the course is mandatory
To support your application please provide us with the following information:
- Full curriculum vitae (with list of publications)
- Letter of motivation for attending the course (max. 300 words)
- Letter of recommendation/support from your Head of Department/mentor
Submitting deadline: applications are now closed.
Selection of participants
- All applications will be assessed by ESMO
- Students will be selected on a competitive basis
- Free registration to the courses and accommodation (including meals) is offered
- Each student will receive a travel grant. Travel is to be organised by the student (ESMO will provide the grant AFTER the course)
Participants are required to bring their own laptop, tablet or smartphone to the course to be able to access the course material electronically.